Did you know that every single day, the average person is applying 300 chemicals to their body?
These personal products have a host of chemicals that we are applying each and every day:
shampoo, soap, skincare products and makeup
Then you have household products that just fill our home’s surfaces, air and our bodies with unwanted and unnecessary chemicals:
candles, cleaners, dryer sheets, air fresheners, detergents
Here’s the deal.
An alternative exists, something called Essential Oils.
Essential oils are created when a plant, flower, shrub, tree or a part of one of these like a fruit, rind, root or herb are steam distilled or cold pressed. Through that process the most powerful part of the plant is extracted and the end result is a pure, non-chemical oil.
It gets better.
Here is just a sneak peek of some other things you need to know about them.
- These oils can support every single body system, including emotional support as well as act as a replacement for chemical cleaners and products in our homes.
- There are three ways essential oils are most commonly used, Aromatically, Topically and Internally. They can even be used to create alternative cleaning options.
- Essential oils enter your body in a few seconds after application or inhalation, and penetrate into your bloodstream in less than 30 seconds.
- When using essential oils topically. they are generally used with a carrier oil to dilute the oil, such as grapeseed oil, coconut oil, olive oil and many more.
- Taking essential oils internally has been done safely through the use of the highest quality oils with proper labeling and responsible usage.
- Not all essential oils are created equal. It is important to research and understand the quality of the oil and only use Grade A, pure therapeutic grade oils.
- While essential oils are completely safe when used properly, you should always research and understand the safety precautions such as which oils are photosensitive, how to dilute for children, and what parts of the body to avoid like the inside of the ears and the eyes.
If you are just beginning your journey with essential oils, welcome! We are glad you are here and hope you have learned something valuable.
If you have been introduced to oils before please reach out to the person who introduced you to them and get started on your journey.
If you do not have someone to help you get started please contact us and we will be happy to help you!
Finally, if you are a seasoned user we look forward to introducing you to our database of recipes so you can begin to share your own recipes and of course access our virtual recipe box and oil shelf! Please be sure to provide your email address so you get the most up to date information on all the amazing things coming!
At essentailrecipease.com we always recommend researching your products and learning about safely using oils. It is also critical you use pure, therapeutic grade oils – we recommend Young Living. If you want to purchase oils, either contact the person who sent this to you, or if you don’t have a provider, you can visit: www.myYL.com/LaurenLake and we’ll be happy to help!